Although Margarete Steiff opened her sewing business since 1902, the company was not registered as "GmbH," (the U.S. equivalent of becoming incorporated) until 1906. From this landmark year comes a very precise, detailed, and authentic replica. He is made from specially dyed mohair from Steiff-Schulte, which was carefully reproduced to match the archival original. He has hand-stitched claws and facial features, along with hand-lathed wooden eyes. He's stuffed with wood wool, features a squeaker, and has a period-correct "Button in Ear" and tag. This magnificent bear possesses all the the authentic Steiff attributes that collectors desire. He's sure to be the star of your collection.
- Collection: 2023 Worldwide Limited Edition Replica
- Edition Size: 906 pieces worldwide
- Material: Made of the finest RMS certified mohair, stuffed with wood shavings
- Size: 13 inches
- Color: Golden brown
- Eyes: With wooden eyes
- Ear Tag: With "underscored button" made of patinated steel
- Joints & Sound: 5-way jointed, with squeaker
- Care: Surface wash only
- Country of Origin: Made in Germany
CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.