Our "Designer’s Choice" series continues with an homage to Frida Kahlo, an artist of Mexican-German descent. Kahlo painted self-portraits using vibrant colors in a style that reflected Hispanic culture and European surrealism. These varied influences are evident in the vividly adorned Kahlo bear its matching elephant (sold separately). Made of high quality black jacquard fabric, the Teddy wears a wreath of handmade, painted felt flowers and leaves. The embroidered borders of her clothing were inspired by the traditional Tehuana costumes that Frida Kahlo was noted for wearing. Both the bear and elephant are a testament to the passion and vision of this iconic artist.
- Collection: Limited Edition
- Edition Size: limited edition of 500 pieces
- Material: made of high quality Jacquard
- Size: 11.42 inches
- Color: black
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 5-way jointed
- Sound device: none
- Care: surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
NOT A TOY. Intended for adult collectors.