Steiff designers collaborated closely with with Disney for more than a year to make sure that Nala is a perfect likeness of the big-screen star. At just over nine inches tall, she’s sized just right for displaying in a collection, or as a decorative item in a child’s room.
Commemorating the 1994 release date, only 1,994 pieces of this historic limited edition will be produced, and only a small portion of that number will be available in the U.S. With a new generation of fans discovering “The Lion King” through its new live-action version, there’s no better way to celebrate this classic story than by purchasing this mohair special edition. Exclusively from Steiff.
- Collection: Limited Edition
- Edition Size: limited edition of 1,994 pieces
- License: ©Disney
- Material: made of finest mohair
- Size: 9.45 inches
- Color: blond
- Eyes: with embroidered eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 1-way jointed (head)
- Sound device: none
- Care: surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
NOT A TOY. Intended for adult collectors.