From the 1920s through the 1950s, Universal Studios was Hollywood’s number one studio for horror pictures, haunting movie theaters worldwide with Dracula, Frankenstein, and the Creature from the Black Lagoon, among others. Of these, Dracula was undoubtedly the most famous of all. Now he legendary character has been immortalized by Steiff, and will live forever (as he always wished), as one of our most unique and memorable Teddy bears. His formal attire, complete with cape, are a nod to his noble origins as “Count Dracula.” But unlike his on-screen counterpart — there’s nothing terrifying about this Dracula — he’s so adorable, it’s scary!
- Collection: Limited Edition of 1,500 pieces, Spring 2020
- Copyright: © Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Material: made of finest mohair
- Size: 10.25 inches
- Color: Black
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 5-way jointed
- Sound device: none
- Care: surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
NOT A TOY. Intended for adult collectors.