The story of the fair maiden called Aschenputtel and the story of the glass slipper is a worldwide favorite, with more than 500 published variations in dozens of languages. The German version, by the Brothers Grimm, was published in 1812. As the newest edition in our Fairy Tale Series, Aschenputtel takes her place alongside the previous four highly successful limited editions. The centerpiece of the set is a blonde Teddy bear, who wears an elaborate felt dress that has been delicately hand painted. She is accompanied by two highly detailed doves. It's a wonderful three-piece set that brings the famous folk tale vividly to life.
- Collection: 2023 Worldwide Limited Edition
- Edition Size: 1,000 pieces worldwide
- Material: Made of the finest RMS certified mohair
- Size: 6 inches
- Color: Beige
- Eyes: With safety eyes
- Ear Tag: With gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints: 5-way jointed
- Care: Surface wash only
- Country of Origin: Made in Germany
CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.