Meet the Latest Monstrously Successful "Monster" from Universal Studios. Founded in 1912, Universal has, through the decades, become widely known for their famous movie monsters ("Dracula," "King Kong," and more) along with their monstrous hit movies ("E.T.," and "Shrek," among countless others). But the biggest of them all is the "Jurassic Park" franchise, which has grossed more than $6 billion dollars world-wide. So as the original "Jurassic Park" celebrates its 30th anniversary, we present a plush version of the most memorable creature from the very first film of the series. He's the terrifyingly terrific T-Rex from the record-breaking original movie which was released in 1993. Just like the film, our T-Rex is an instant classic!
- Collection: 2023 Universal License Limited Edition
- Edition Size: 2,000 pieces worldwide
- Material: Made of microfiber plush
- Size: 15 inches
- Color: Brown
- Eyes: With safety eyes
- Ear Tag: With gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints: None
- Care: Surface wash only
- Country of Origin: Made in Germany
- Copyright: © UCS LLC and Amblin
CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.