The clever designers at Steiff have hatched a funny and fuzzy addition to our collection of farm animals. Meet Piep, a cute and cuddly hatchling that will steal your heart. This friendly little foul has a fluffy yellow plush coat that looks like the the real feathers of a chick who just pecked through his shell. Beautifully handmade, he has a felt beak and feet, both with skillfully airbrushed accents. The edges of his glistening black safety eyes have also been lightly hand-painted for added realism. A must-have for the little farmer in your life. Featuring the world famous “Button in Ear” trademark, symbol of highest quality and safety. From the company that invented soft toys more than 140 years ago.
- Collection: Spring 2020 Realistic Plush
- Material: Made of cuddly soft plush
- Size: 4 inches
- Color: Yellow
- Eyes: Safety eyes
- Ear tag: with stainless steel "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: Not jointed; standing
- Sound device: None
- Care: Machine washable at 86°F (30°C)
- Country of origin: Made in Tunisia