No one has a deeper understanding of the animal kingdom than National Geographic. And no toy company makes a better array of amazingly realistic toy animals than Steiff. Now these respected nature experts have joined forces to present a new plush collection of endangered species. A portion of each animal sold goes directly to the non-profit National Geographic Foundation. Even though our miniature gorilla is small in scale, our designers artfully captured all the realistic details that bring him vividly to life — from his authentic black and grey coloring to his lifelike pose to his artistically soft-sculpted face. Sadly, many real gorilla species are now threatened with extinction. Each mini mohair gorilla comes packaged in a beautifully designed gift box, making it an effective and endearing messenger for the important cause of species preservation.
- Collection: Spring 2020 High-end Gift/National Geographic Collection
- Material: made of the finest mohair
- Size: 4 inches
- Color: Gray and black
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with stainless steel "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: Standing
- Sound device: none
- Care: Surface washable
- Gift Box: Included with purchase
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
- Copyright: PHOTO ARK ™ and © Joel Sartore. © 2020 National Geographic Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC and Yellow Border Design are trademarks of National Geographic Society, used under license.