Steiff and National Geographic have partnered to present a collection of nine plush animals that illustrate the beauty and fragility of the environment — while reinforcing the need for immediate protection of endangered species as a means to preserve the planet. Our lifelike standing hippopotamus is an effective and endearing messenger for this important cause. Real hippos spend up to 16 hours a day bathing in rivers, lakes, or streams, but our hippo will occupy most of his time basking in your affection. Like all members of the "royal family" of plush toys, our National Geographic Hippo is handmade from superior quality materials by the toy industry’s most skilled artisans. It features the world famous "Button in Ear" trademark, symbol of highest quality. From the company that pioneered soft toys in 1880.
- Collection: Childrens Plush
- License: PHOTO ARK ™ and © Joel Sartore. © 2019 National Geographic Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC and Yellow Border Design are trademarks of National Geographic
- Material: made of cuddly soft woven fur
- Size: 16.93 inches
- Color: grey brown
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with stainless steel "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: standing
- Sound device: none
- Care: machine washable at 30 °C
- Country of Manufacture: Tunisia