Lori parrot is a wonderful member of our National Geographic collection. Colorful Lori stands 10 inches tall with characteristic blue-yellow coloring made from soft plush material. Lori's population is unfortunately on the decline due to deforestation and illegal hunting. Your purchase today helps support scientists, explorers and researchers from the National Geographic Society so they can protect animals like Lori who are facing extinction.
- Material: Made of cuddly soft woven fur
- Size: 10.2 inches
- Color: Blue/yellow
- Eyes: Safety eyes
- Ear tag: Yellow tag; brass-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: Not jointed
- Sound device: None
- Care: Machine washable at 86°F (30°C)
- Country of origin: Made in Tunisia