Steiff and National Geographic have partnered to present a collection of nine plush animals that illustrate the beauty and fragility of the environment — while reinforcing the need for immediate protection of endangered species as a means to preserve the planet. Perhaps no other animal more instantly conveys the urgency of this message than our Baby Harp Seal. With its irresistible and innocent-looking expression, this beautifully crafted plush animal will inspire you to become a protector of all members of the Harp Seal species. Like other creatures in the "royal family" of plush toys, our National Geographic Baby Harp Seal is handmade from superior quality materials by the toy industry’s most skilled artisans. It features the world famous "Button in Ear" trademark, symbol of highest quality. From the company that pioneered soft toys in 1880.
- Collection: Childrens Plush
- License: PHOTO ARK ™ and © Joel Sartore. © 2019 National Geographic Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC and Yellow Border Design are trademarks of National Geographic Society, used under license.
- Material: made of cuddly soft woven fur
- Size: 9.06 inches
- Color: grey
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with stainless steel "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: none
- Sound device: none
- Care: machine washable at 30 °C
- Country of Manufacture: Tunisia