Steiff and National Geographic have partnered to present a collection of plush animals that illustrate the beauty and fragility of the environment — while reinforcing the need for immediate protection of endangered species as a means to preserve the planet. Giving a child our lifelike version of the rare Vula Volcano rabbit is an important way to teach them about this important cause. These tiny creatures live only near four volcanoes in Mexico. They’re threatened because of habitat loss and competition for the grasses they need to sustain life. It is uncertain how long they’ll survive without support. A portion of the proceeds from our National Geographic Vula Volcano rabbit goes toward the conservation efforts of this respected organization. Each beautifully detailed rabbit is handmade from superior quality materials by the toy industry’s most skilled artisans. It features the world famous "Button in Ear" trademark, symbol of highest quality. From the company that pioneered soft toys in 1880.
- Collection: Spring 2020 Plush
- Material: made of cuddly soft plush
- Size: 9 inches
- Color: Brown
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with stainless steel "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: Sitting
- Sound device: none
- Care: machine washable at 86 °F on gentle cycle
- Gift Box: Size 4
- Country of Manufacture: Tunisia
- Copyright: PHOTO ARK ™ and © Joel Sartore. © 2020 National Geographic Partners, LLC. All rights reserved. NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC and Yellow Border Design are trademarks of National Geographic Society, used under license.