Steiff’s new Nativity Scene captures the true meaning of Christmas in this magnificently detailed vignette. Dressed in traditional period clothing of wool and linen, Mary and Joseph celebrate the birth of Jesus, with all characters represented as Teddy bears. They’re joined inside the stable with a humble little donkey, who respectfully bows his head in reverence. The backdrop of the diorama is a skillfully crafted and beautifully designed wooden stable. The entire is set a meaningful Christmas centerpiece that will add joy to the holidays for decades to come.
- Collection/edition size: 2020 Fall Winter Limited Edition; 500 pieces
- Availability: Pre-order; shipping Winter 2020
- Material: made of the finest mohair; clothing made of linen; set made of wood
- Size: 10 inches
- Color: multicolored
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear" with elephant motif
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.