Steiff invented the jointed Teddy bear in 1902, and 14 decades later, no one makes them better. Our latest-fully posable, simply adorable Teddy design is called Paddy. He’s a completely child-safe style which mirrors the look of a very similar bear in our 140th Birthday Celebration Collection for adult collectors. His light, golden-brown fur is perfectly complemented by a white, sewn-in chest piece which is reminiscent of a child’s bib. (Long-time Steiff fans will recognize this feature as an homage to our classic Zotty design.) Paddy is beautifully handcrafted from the finest materials by our amazingly skilled artisans. He’s then tested in-house, then re-tested by independent labs, to ensure the highest possible standards in safety. A wonderful, heirloom gift for a very special child.
- Collection: Spring 2020 Plush
- Material: Made of cuddly soft plush
- Size: 12 inches
- Color: Golden brown with white chest
- Eyes: With safety eyes
- Ear Tag: With stainless steel "Button in Ear"
- Joints: 5-way jointed with flexible head
- Sound Device: None
- Care: Machine washable at 86°F on gentle cycle
- Gift Box: Size 4
- Country of Manufacture: Tunisia