Jemima Puddle Duck wants to raise a family. But the wife of the farmer won’t allow ducks to hatch their own eggs — restricting that duty only to hens. So Jemima makes a plan to lay some eggs in a secret location: a shed belonging to a so-called gentleman who’s actually a fox! And that’s where the trouble begins! This is the story that made the would-be mother duck famous — almost as famous as Peter Rabbit — when Beatrix Potter’s “The Tale of Jemima Puddle Duck” was released in 1908. Although her role in the recent “Peter Rabbit” film is small, the colorful personality of this memorable character is evident each time she makes an appearance on screen. And Steiff has captured her nature perfectly — from her downy white coat to orange beak and webbed feet to her matching hat and scarf. She’s handcrafted in Germany by the toy industry’s most talented artisans from the world’s finest materials. Like all Steiff creations, she wears the famous “Button in Ear” trademark, symbol of highest quality. From the company that invented soft toys in 1880.
- Collection: Childrens Plush
- License: Peter Rabbit and all associated characters ™ & © Frederick Warne & Co Limited. Peter Rabbit™, the Movie ©2019 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Material: made of cuddly soft plush
- Size: 10.63 inches
- Color: white
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with stainless steel "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: none
- Sound device: none
- Care: machine washable at 30 °C
- Country of Manufacture: Tunisia