For the first time ever, Richard Steiff, the inventor of the Teddy bear, is being brought to life as a Teddy bear created in his likeness. This is the only Richard Steiff bear to feature a faithful recreation of the inventor’s trademark suit, which he designed to eliminate the need for wearing a tie. The signature grey mohair for this exceptional limited edition was milled in the same century-old factory that created the fabric for the world’s first Teddy in 1902. Because of unparalleled achievements of Richard Steiff, this treasured memento will occupy a place of honor in the home of every Teddy fan. Only 1,902 pieces will be manufactured, marking the birth year of the original Teddy bear.
- Collection: Limited Edition
- Edition Size: limited edition of 1,902 pieces
- Material: made of finest mohair
- Size: 12.6
- Color: dark grey
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 5-way jointed
- Sound device: None
- Care: surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
NOT A TOY. Intended for adult collectors.