Collectors have long admired the exclusive limited editions at Steiff. In fact, the pastel-colored rabbit series is celebrating its 15th anniversary. The 2022 Rosie Rabbit and Baby Bunny pair is a combination of modern style and classic workmanship. Rosie Rabbit herself is based on an archived design from 1927, while her miniature Baby Bunny is a contemporary addition. Mommy rabbit is skillfully handmade from creamy white mohair, exactly like the vintage original Rosie Rabbit. Her precious little Baby Bunny is sewn from mohair in pastel pink to complement Rosie’s pale pink neck bow. Hand-stitched facial features and artful airbrushed detailing distinguish these two, which are further elevated with a gold-plated “Button in Ear” from Steiff. You can turn the head of the mother bunny for a personal touch with your decorations or collection.
Expand or start your collection with this limited-edition bunny mother and child from an unmatched series that started in 2006. Every Rosie Rabbit and Baby Springtime Bunny duo is brought to life by talented artisans that draw on Steiff’s experience dating back to 1880. To celebrate the 15th anniversary of this collectible series, the two-for-one set of limited-edition bunnies comes in an impressive free gift box.
- Collection: US Exclusive Limited Edition
- Edition Size (Year): Limited edition of 750 pieces (Spring 2022)
- Age Group: This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only
- Material: Made of finest mohair
- Size: 9 inches (mother); 4 inches (baby)
- Color: Pastel cream and pink
- Eyes: With safety eyes
- Ear Tag: With gold-plated "Button in Ear" with elephant motif
- Joints: 1-way jointed (head)
- Pose: Standing
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of Origin: Made in Germany