Released in 2001, Shrek was a pop culture phenomenon, connecting with both children and adults. The ugly ogre with the heart of a hero launched a franchise of films that make him a perfect choice to be presented by Steiff. Made of a specially dyed green mohair created just for this character, our version of Shrek stands an impressive 17 inches tall. His face is charmingly finished with hand airbrushing and fine embroidery. Our hero’s costume impressively mirrors the look from the film. It includes a highly detailed tunic, waistcoat (with braided cord), shoes, and belt. Limited edition of 1,500 pieces. A must have collectible with multi-generational appeal.
- Collection: Limited Edition of 1,500 pieces, Fall 2019
- License/Copyright: Shrek © 2019 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Material: made of finest mohair
- Size: 17 inches
- Color: Green, brown, white
- Eyes: with embroidered eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 3-way jointed (arms and head)
- Sound device: none
- Care: surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
NOT A TOY. Intended for adult collectors.