The unicorn is not only the emblem of Margarete Steiff's hometown Giengen Germany, but also a fascinating mythical creature that has inspired peoples' imaginations for centuries. This majestic rearing unicorn thus combines tradition and fairytale in itself. It's radiant white mane and golden horn complement each other to create an elegant overall image. With plush made from alternatively produced material of woven soy bamboo viscose, the new unicorn is ready to gallop into the future.
- Collection: Winter 2022 Worldwide Limited Edition - "Teddies for Tomorrow"
- Edition Size: 2,020 pieces worldwide
- Material: Made of sustainable bamboo-viscose plush and filled with corn fiber
- Color: White & gold
- Size: 12 inches
- Eyes: Safety eyes
- Ear Tag: Gold-plated “Button-in-Ear”
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of Origin: Made in Germany
- Age Group: Adult Collectors. NOT A TOY