A sustainable classic: stuffed with wood shavings, Linus Teddy bear looks at the world through gleaming wooden eyes, his copper chest tag with the original Company logo of 1897. As one of the “Teddies for tomorrow”, he sports an outfit made entirely of plant-based material. His russet coat of soft linen plush goes beautifully with its paws and soles, which are made from a high-grade vegan felt called Violan. A love that will be sustained forever!
- Collection: 2021 Worldwide Limited Edition
- Edition Size: 2,020 pieces
- Availability Date: Summer 2021
- Material: Made of high-quality linen plush, paw pads from Violan, filled with wood wool
- Size: 14 inches
- Color: Russet
- Eyes: Wooden eyes
- Ear Tag: With gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints: 5-way jointed
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.