Upon its introduction in 1902, the “Richard Steiff” Teddy bear made history. And now this iconic design is making history once again. We’re reintroducing this legendary style in a new version made entirely of eco-friendly materials. As a part of the “Teddies for Tomorrow” collection, the new Richard Steiff bear is sewn from bamboo viscose, has paw pads from plant-based felt, and is stuffed with a corn-based fiber. He proudly wears a stainless-steel chest tag etched with the company’s famous elephant logo. The updated Richard design is the first in a new series of unlimited iconic Steiff Teddy bear characters made of alternative materials, so start your collection now!
- Collection: 2022 Classic Open Edition / Teddies for Tomorrow
- Age Group: Adult Collectors. NOT A TOY.
- Material: Made of the finest Bamboo-Viscose plush
- Color: Gray
- Size: 11 inches
- Eyes: Safety eyes
- Ear Tag: With Brass plated "Button in Ear" and stainless steel chest tag etched with factory logo
- Joints: 5-way jointed
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of Origin: Made in Germany