While miniatures have an undeniable charm, bigger-sized Steiff bears often steal the show. 1906 was a great year for large bears, and our replica from that date has an impressively oversized appearance. This big bruin measures an impressive 20 inches tall! He’s sewn from custom-milled, slightly distressed mohair and is five-way jointed. An underscored button, excelsior stuffing, and hand-lathed wooden eyes add authenticity while paying tribute to history. On an unusual note, the Teddy’s nose, mouth, and claws are embroidered in dusky pink floss – a very uncommon feature for the time. It’s yet another feature that makes this replica so extraordinary.
- Collection: Limited Edition
- Edition Size: limited edition of 906 pieces
- Material: made of finest mohair
- Size: 19.68 inches
- Color: light brown
- Eyes: with wooden eyes
- Ear tag: with "underscored button" made of patinated steel
- Joints & Pose: 5-way jointed
- Sound device: none
- Care: surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
NOT A TOY. Intended for adult collectors.